Graphic Design and Creative Support
Work Type: Permanent Full-Time
Australian Events are seeking a suitable candidate to fill a full-time position within our Creative Division. Our head office is located in Toowoomba, Queensland.
We are seeking someone to join a dynamic team of skilled personnel who take pride in delivering quality, innovative and imaginative marketing initiatives for our business.
The successful candidate will report to the Creative Director and work closely with members of our organisation to present print and digital designs including publications, corporate brochures, event guides, email marketing campaigns, banners, images, signage and other creative materials used by us in the promotion of our events held throughout Queensland and into New South Wales.
The successful applicant will present:
- Experience using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator;
- Experience/knowledge in print and digital design;
- Experience creating and delivering EDM’s;
- Strong skills in creative writing and communications;
- Website design and social media capabilities will be highly regarded;
- Ability to think creatively, critically and independently;
- Ability to produce work of exceptional quality;
- Effective time management skills;
- Ability to accept and deliver constructive criticism;
- Proactive and positive attitude and be a team player;
- Assist the marketing and design team with other tasks as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic team player with a passion for graphic design to join a small team of event marketing specialists in a fast-paced and exciting industry.
Forward your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org