Australian Events Marketing Pty Ltd are a special events specialist company located in Toowoomba, Queensland.
We are seeking to engage an individual for the position of full-time Receptionist to replace our current Receptionist as the result of a promotion within our organisation.
About the Role:
You would be required to:
- be the frontline representative of the company
- take calls and execute messages in an efficient manner
- be computer literate
- perform mail and general administration duties as required
- update client contacts on internal databases
- enter information into our Xero accounting software
- debt collection responsibilities; and
- perform ad hoc duties as directed
This full-time position falls under the Clerks – Private Sector Award. This junior role is suited to a recent Year 12 Graduate who holds a current Queensland Drivers Licence.
The successful applicant will be provided with training in computer operations, utilising software packages including ACT, XERO Accounting and Office 365 relevant to the position.
Key Skills / Requirements
You will need to be pro-active, a team player, as well as be able to work autonomously. You will be passionate about the role within the organisation and be a positive first point of contact. You will also need to possess strong verbal communication skills.
The position will be available to the successful candidate as an immediate start.
Please forward your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position with your covering letter and Resume.