Work Type: Permanent Full-Time
Australian Events Marketing Pty Ltd are the leading Queensland Special Events Specialists. We are based in Toowoomba and organise events throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
We are seeking to fill a position for a full-time Digital Marketing person within our Toowoomba office. The successful applicant will be working alongside our marketing and creative team to manage outbound communications and marketing on our digital marketing platforms, email newsletters and on our company and event websites.
- You will manage and report on our social media pages including organic and paid content across all our events.
- You will update and manage our company and event websites including the web design, structure, plugins and content.
- You will work with the marketing team to execute and track digital marketing campaigns across the Google Marketing Platform, GoogleAds, Instagram and Facebook.
- You will execute and monitor an EDM strategy.
- You will create digital graphics and assets for use across all digital channels.
- You will compose articles about events, businesses and ideas across a variety of areas within the business.
- You will bring new ideas and ways to help boost our digital marketing.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience in SEO
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Experience using the Google Marketing Platform will be highly regarded
- Experience in graphic design and use of Adobe Creative Suite will be highly regarded
We are a fun, enthusiastic and driven team of marketing and creative professionals, who are looking for someone who shares our love of marketing to join the team. This position would suit a recent university graduate or communications student. On the job training, guidance and assistance will be provided to the successful applicant. If this sounds like your dream job, then Australian Events would love to hear from you.
To apply, forward your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience, skills and/or qualifications to email@example.com.
Applicants with a background in communications, social media, graphic design and marketing are encouraged to apply.
Please note only people with the right to work in Australia need apply.