The 2017 Townsville Expo (Incorporating Townsville Caravan, 4×4 & Outdoor Adventure Expo) was held on the 8th – 10th September 2017 at Reid Park, Townsville QLD. The weather was perfect during exhibitor set up and it stayed fine all through the weekend to exhibitor pack up.
This year’s event proved to be quite popular with visitors, as numbers were up significantly from previous years. Exhibitors were extremely happy with the turnout and the last day of the event was the busiest Sunday in Townsville Expo’s recorded history! There was a total of 13,183 visitors who attended the 2017 Townsville Expo.
Visitors were able to enter numerous competitions with over $6,000 of prizes up for grabs! Zona Baker went home with a Weber Genesis II E310 thanks to Ryland’s Barbeque Obsession, Michael Dingley won a holiday package thanks to Tourism Whitsundays and Amanda Leeming is now able to upgrade to renewable energy thanks to Green Energy Technologies. We would like to give a special thanks to each of our prize contributors, you guys are awesome!
Finally, would like to say a huge thank you to our exhibitors and visitors, you are what makes this event so amazing. We hope you all enjoyed this year’s event; stay tuned for 2018 dates!
EVENT GUIDES PRINTED
- Camping Equipment & Accessories 69% 69%
- Caravans 41% 41%
- Camper Trailers 39% 39%
- Outdoor Living 30% 30%
- Boats & Fishing Accessories 28% 28%
- Adventure & Sporting Equipment 27% 27%
- Auto Accessories & Parts 27% 27%
- Tourism & Holiday Destinations 23% 23%
- Electronics & Communications 20% 20%
- Motorhomes & Campervans 20% 20%
- Alternative Energy 18% 18%
- Vehicles, Utes & 4×4’s 18% 18%
- Trailers & Towing Equipment 17% 17%
- Clothing & Apparel 7% 7%
- Homewares & Giftware 7% 7%
- Garages, Patios & Sheds 6% 6%
- Health, Wellbeing & Lifestyle Products 6% 6%
- Renovations & Accessories 6% 6%
- Tyres & Wheels 4% 4%
- Pools, Spas & Accessories 3% 3%
- Tanks & Water Storage 3% 3%