Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events. please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
1. Exhibition Site Enquiry Form (Use this form to enquire about exhibiting at events)
2. General Enquiry Form (Use this form for general enquiries)
Exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
Compulsory Forms Include:
1. Event Guide
2. Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Forms
Optional Exhibitor Forms:
1. Additional Promotion Options
2. Authorisation to sign for and accept delivery of goods.
PLEASE VISIT THE INDIVIDUAL EVENT WEBSITE TO COMPLETE YOUR FORMS. SELECT FROM THE EVENT LIST BELOW:
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS: